Thinking of a few things that could be better next time we do coldwater…
– Shorter distance options later in the week – or staying in one town the whole time.
– Learning how to know when to stop working when you’re working on a project that has no (or an unreachable) end…
– We lost a little focus Wednesday – maybe due to travel/fatigue, but needed to do something to keep focused.
– Could have done a better job with a more regular, scheduled devotion/journaling time. (Though we did make good use of a lot of ‘teachable moments’ I think.)
– Wish we could have traveled in one vehicle.
Those of you who went: use the comments section and tell me what you think could be better next time.