- Conversation is way better than me just spouting off all the time. Use the comments section liberally.
- When you do comment, be sure to subscribe to the comments by checking the little box at the bottom of the page that says “Notify me of follow-up comments by e-mail.” That way, you’ll get a notice when someone replies to your comment or adds one of their own to the thread. Don’t miss the rest of the conversation.
- You can also subscribe to the whole blog by checking the little box right below that one. Every time I post, you’ll get a magical little notice in your inbox. It’s amazing.
- This same e-mail subscribing magic can be tapped into by entering your address in the box at the top of the sidebar (on the right hand column) and clicking the ‘Subscribe Now’ bar.
- Seriously, it is amazing. You should probably ‘Subscribe Now’ right now. You don’t even have to leave the page to do it, and I promise I won’t blast you with emails you don’t want.
- Have you liked Imminent Crash on Facebook yet? Log in & like us, then you can use the links there to share loads of youth ministry goodness with all your digital friends.
- Want to write a guest post? Visit the Contact page and let me know what you’ve got in mind.
- For now, you can also use that page if you’ve got a company you’d like to advertise here on Imminent Crash. You’ll be helping feed the hungry children at my house!
- I’m also building a bit of a bookstore that will include most of the resources I mention here and use in my own ministry. I hope they’ll be as useful for you.
- Lastly, if you’ve got questions about how your church can engage the next generation or particular topics you’d like to talk about, use the contact page to let me know and I’ll try to address as many of those suggestions as possible.
Quick Tips for the Blog Community
Be the first to start the conversation.