1. Tonight’s football game here in Scottsbluff is homecoming… and the cross-town rivalry game with Gering… and the first game of this season against a district opponent… Just another game? Yeah, right. Big deal for Monument, NE tonight!
2. The homecoming dance is almost as bad an idea as prom, but not quite. There – I said it.
3. You actually CAN teach an old dog new tricks, especially when his cup of tea is all lukewarm and stale.
4. This post is the six hundred & sixty-sixth one here.
5. I secretly laughed a little bit at my friends who were whining about facebook’s changes a few weeks ago… the real changes are yet to come. You’re probably going to hate it. You might want to be ready to return to myspace or something… and Jr. High.
6. Monument, NE would be a great name for two towns and a townish village that would do well to tear down some fences.